Here you will learn more about Ball State’s Center for Information and Communication Science’s masters program. The information below will cover the campus based program for those early career students interested in the in-person campus based program that can be completed in as little as 11 months. For the online program, designed for students with three or more years of experience, click here.
The PDF below is two sided and will give you an overview of the program as well as courses.CICS_Oncampus_Flyer
Want to Learn More? Join one of our Virtual Information Sessions!
For those who attend a session and do apply, they will get a fee waiver for the normal $60 application cost.
- Wednesday, October 21 at 11 a.m. Register
- Wednesday, October 21 at 7 p.m. Register
- Monday, November 16 at 12 p.m. Register
- Monday, November 16 at 5 p.m. Register
- Wednesday, December 02 at 11 a.m. Register
- Wednesday, December 02 at 7 p.m. Register
If you are unable to join this event, schedule a meeting by calling 765-285-3762 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org